After that we went to Sannomiya to visit the immigration office. I was able to get all my paperwork in line and I received a Visa of Ministry! This allows me to stay in Japan doing mission work for up to one year. It's an ID of sorts, as well, so it opens up some necessities like being able to buy a phone and such.
You can be in prayer for me and a fellow named "Taka." He was one of the guys I met at the Bible study I attended at the Godwins on Saturday. I've been texting back and forth with him, and we agreed to meet up and try for a Bible study together on Saturday. The Godwins have their Saturday study bi-monthly, so I'd like to study with him every Saturday the Godwins are not. This is my first solo ministry opportunity here in Japan, so please be in prayer for me and Taka.
Today, I'll share some older pictures you've never seen before. These are all of Sannomiya. Definitely my favorite place in Japan so far.
つづく。見ていますか? この偽光。



Nice evening shot - hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks and thanks!
ReplyDelete